Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day



~ Valentine's Greetings ~

I hope you are enjoying the day with someone you love or doing something that you love or, perhaps, enjoying a treat that you love.
Maybe all three.
Wouldn't that be lovely?

I loved each of these vintage Valentine's planters for many a Valentine's Day.  But now they have found their way to new homes across the USA through the magic of Ebay.


 It makes me happy to know that they have found new homes where they will be loved.  The first one up there was sold within an hour of being listed.  The buyer didn't even try to make an offer for a lower price.  Well, alrighty then.  
Glad to know that there is a market for my old treasures.
It kind of helps make parting with them a bit easier.

💘

Happy Valentine's Day!





9 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day, Kim! Congrats on the quick sale of your pretty vintage pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty vintage planters. Glad you are able to sell them on eBay.
    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even realize they WERE planters. So pretty. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet! Easy to see why the first one went so fast. You are better than me. I can't part with my treasures yet. Happy Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the last one made to look like chocolate? It looks good enough to eat. Wonderful that you have found a market for your treasures. Somehow it is nice to know that others will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so, but now that you mention it... pink chocolate perhaps.

      Delete
  6. Love those planters and I can see why that first one would be snatched up right away! We don't make a big deal out of Valentine's Day here, though we do exchange cards. My hubby snuck in a gift card to Panera which was very sweet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such happy little planters ..OMG ..I could never part with those little cuties...however I m really must since it’s time to downsize...I can imagine sweet bouquets in them all..TOO CUTE....Hope that you had a happy Valentine’s Day...Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome and appreciated.
I will do my best to answer any questions here in the comments section.